This floorplan represents what is typical of the Upper No Fireplace units, but individual units may vary.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1-car garage, no fireplace, SECOND FLOOR
When you have decided on the floor plan that best suits your needs, please click here for the next step in making The Vineyards of Fredonia your new home!
- This picture was taken from the top of the stairs looking toward the unit entrance
- All units apartments are located upstairs.
- The open stairway creates a spacious and airy feeling to the apartment, as well as bringing in a lot of natural light.
- The two doors in this picture show the two means of entry into your apartment. The white door leads directly into your 1-car garage. The door with the decorative beveled-glass panel is the main entry way for your guests and leads directly outside.
- All units have a balcony leading from the living room.
- The full-length glass door makes the living room, with its bay window, even brighter!
Entry Doors to the UPPER No Fireplace Units
- On either side of these entry doors, are the 1-car garages that come standard with each apartment.
- Not only do you have your own, private main entry door to your apartment, but you also have an additional entryway from inside your garage!
- Notice the lighting right above each door to enhance your safety!
The open kitchen overlooks the dining and eating areas of your apartment.
Ample cabinet space has been provided to accommodate all your cooking and storage needs!
Laundry and Closet
Adjacent to the kitchen is the laundry closet and coat closet.
In order to maximize the space, a stackable washer and dryer are a unique feature of the unit.
Notice the porcelain tile floor which extends through the kitchen. The luxurious feature will make clean-up a breeze!
Master Bath Vanity
The abundant drawer space and under-sink storage make this luxuriously large vanity an asset to the master bathroom!