Do you allow pets?
- Yes. We welcome most typical house pets*. Please call us regarding the specifics of our policy. Some restrictions may apply.
What types of utilities will I be responsible for?
- At the Vineyards of Fredonia, all utilities are extra. You are responsible for the following gas, electric, water, weekly garbage pickup (scheduled service, added to rent charges), cable, telephone, and Internet.
Is snow plowing and landscaping are included?
How long is the lease?
- The term of the lease is one-year.
What appliances are included?
- Each apartment comes with a stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, and dryer.
How soon can I move in?
- Most of our current residents are on leases the renew in the month of July, which makes that our busiest move in/move out month. However, some units may become available at other times during the year. Please call us for current availability or to sign up for our waiting list.
Are there laundry facilities?
- Yes! Each apartment has it\’s own washer and dryer included. There is no additional cost for this feature.
Do you have any 3-bedroom apartments?
- No. All of the apartments at The Vineyards of Fredonia are 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom apartments.
Is high-speed internet available?
- Yes. Each apartment has been wired by DFT and Time Warner Cable to offer you either a Broadband or a DSL connection. Also, you always have the option of a dial-up internet connection which uses your phone line.
Is there a security system?
- Each apartment is equipped with a security system through DFT. If you would like to activate the security system you may contract with them at their current rates. If you DO NOT want the security system, the inactive panel will remain in your apartment, should you ever decide to activate the system.
Are the appliances gas or electric?
- The stove is electric. The laundry room hook-ups accommodate either gas or electric appliances.
What is the color scheme of each apartment?
- Each apartment has a neutral color scheme to accommodate everyone’s decorating tastes. The carpeting is beige, the walls are antique white, the porcelain tile flooring is a cream color, and the vinyl flooring in the laundry room is a neutral beige color.
What can I do for window treatments?
- According to the lease, you are responsible for window treatments. Some units may already have blinds in place left by previous tenants.
Can I paint my apartment?
- All apartments are painted antique white. If you would like to paint your apartment, please speak with management. We would be more than happy to accommodate any reasonable requests for color changes within your apartment home.
Which apartments have the larger master bedroom?
- Buildings 1, 2, 8, 9, and 10 have a larger master bedroom in the upper and lower units. In the lower unit, the bedroom now measures 21×14 feet (originally 13×14), and the upper unit master bedroom now measures 17×14 feet (originally 13×14).